To better offer our service and make it easier, useful and realiable, we sometimes put on the device of the user that connects to this website, a small amount of information, small files known as cookies. These can not be used to identify the people who connect but to improve the srvices offered.
Name: PHPSESSID Duration: Session Description: This cookie is used for the proper operation of the site.
Name: Displaycookieconsen Duration: Session description: this cookie is activated by accepting the use of third-party cookie, cookie among the tools listed below are services managed by third parties, these could - in addition to the specified and even unbeknownst to the owner- perform user tracking activities.
- Statistics the services contained in this section allow the controller monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to keep track of the user's behaviour.
- Google Analytics (Goolge Inc.) is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the personal data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use your personal information to contextualize and personalize your ad network ads. Personal data collected: cookies and usage data. Place of treatment: USA
...and if you don't like cookies? You can change your browser settings so that cookies are erased or not saved on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent.
The Help section of yoru browser must provide you with information on how to manage your cookies settings. Here you can see how you do with your browser:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/gp/cookies/en
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookie
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Customer's rights. The customer may access his or her data at any time and exercise the rights of the applicable law. The conferral of the compulsory data and the relative treatment for the above mentioned purpose are strictly functional to the execution of the services indicated. Any refusal to allow their treatment will result in the impossibility to avail from the services offered by NEXUS3 srl.
NEXUS3 s.r.l. informs that, according to the laws in force, users have the right to:
- Know the existence of data processing concerning them;
- Obtain by the owner of the treatment: confirmation of the existence of personal data, communication of the same and of their origin, and the logic and the purpose of the treatment
- The cancellation, the processing anonymously or the block of data processed in violation of the law;
- The updating, correction and integration of data;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in the preceding pragraphs have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated and/or disseminated;
- Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to treatment;
- Amend its consent, subsequently, in whole or in part, to the treatment for commercial information purposes or for the completion of market research or commercial communication and the like.
The data controller is NEXUS3 S.r.l.
Please write to the following address for any communication of variation:
via Zancle 6,
37138, Verona, Italy